Disney released the dates of the new reservations system: Booking dates vary based on your plans.
- Beginning June 22, 2020, Disney Resort and other select hotel Guests with valid theme park admission can make reservations.
- Beginning June 26, 2020, Annual Pass holders without a Resort stay can make reservations.
- Beginning June 28, 2020, existing ticket holders can make reservations.
Park reservations will be available through September 26, 2021, based on your Resort stay and ticket eligibility or ticket eligibility window. To enter a park, both a park reservation AND valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day).
Want to Book a New Vacation?
New reservations will start June 28, all Guests will be able to purchase new Disney Resort hotel packages and theme park tickets and make their park reservations for arrivals starting in 2021 as their phased reopening continues. Guests will be able to view park reservation availability online prior to purchasing their tickets.
Here’s how to use the Disney Park Pass system will work:
1. First, you’ll need a Disney account, which is where your Walt Disney World plans are stored and managed. Create an account or sign in to your existing account. Then, link your valid admission to your Disney account. All Guests in your party must also have valid park admission linked to their profile. Note: At this time, new ticket sales are temporarily paused, and sales will resume at a later date. If you have a Disney Resort hotel reservation, be sure to link it to your Disney account as well.
Once your admission is linked to your account, you can begin to make a park reservation.
2. Create Your Party. When you begin to make a reservation, you’ll be prompted to create your party from your Family & Friends list. Simply select the family and friends you’d like to include, then select “Continue”. Don’t see someone in your travel party? Select “Add a Guest” to include them.
Staying in a Disney Resort or other select hotel with a package that includes tickets? Everyone in your party must also have a hotel reservation. If this varies, you will need to make separate Disney Park Pass reservations.
3. Select a Date and Park. Choose the date and the theme park that you’d like to visit from the available reservations. Please note that dates and theme park selections are limited and subject to availability.
After creating your party in the Disney Park Pass system, you’ll be prompted to:
- Select a Date: View a calendar and choose one of the available dates for your visit.
- Select a Theme Park: Park hours will be displayed for your convenience.
- Select a Time: This is the time that you can visit the park.
After selecting your date, park and time, you can confirm your reservation.
If you have problems contact Walt Disney at (407) 939-5277
For Walt Disney World dining, please book your reservation online.