The NFL Scouting Combine is a vital event in the path to the draft. More than 300 prospects will participate in the 2017 combine in their quest to achieve their NFL dreams.
Day 1 (March 3) of the combine workouts will feature running backs, offensive linemen and specialists. Here are 5 of the most notable prospects to keep an eye on, and a look at which teams should be paying particularly close attention to them.
5 prospects to watch
1. Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
2. Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State
3. Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
4. Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee
5. James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh