Browsing: Community

Ericka Flye:  I am a news anchor at WRTV Channel 6 in Indianapolis. I was born and raised in Anderson, IN and still have a lot of family there.  I attended Elementary, Middle, and High School in Anderson. For college, I attended Purdue University for 1 year and then transferred to Ball State University in Muncie, IN.  I attended there for three years and graduated with my degree in Telecommunications. AMPS:  Was television news something that you wanted to do when you were growing up? Ericka Flye:  No it wasn’t. I tell people this all the time.  I don’t even…

Share.

GOD’S VISION Visits Cleveland Mississippi A Special thanks; from God’s Vision and company, Cleo Camphor, CEO, and founder of the organization, Indianapolis, Ind.  Along with the Rose Hill M. B. Church Family, Dr. James and Dr. Mary Waldrop host the event. We would like to thank all who came out to take part in this special celebration. We were pleased to be able to honor some of our senior citizens in and around the Cleveland area. The Pastor Eld. Jw. W. Hill is the Pastor of the Rose Hill M. B. Church Family. The event was May 30, 31, 2014…

Share.