63.5 F
Orlando
Monday, April 22, 2019

Community

Failing Education The school-to-prison pipeline is a real issue with all the data to prove it. With poor learning execution in public schools and increasing school closures, our children are unknowingly marching themselves into private prisons, which are trading on...
GET YOUR TICKETS!!CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW     OUR MISSION...Our mission is to sponsor the best soirees in Indy at some of the city’s most unique and exclusive venues. Ambience takes your party to places, you've never been before! THE HISTORY OF AMBIENCE...The...

The Racial Divide

Krystal Glass, a Washington DC metropolitan native brought together white, black and bi-racial individuals for a candid conversation about racism with the aim of mending racial tensions.      
The 19th American Black Film Festival Will Screen a Diverse Slate of Webisodes, Narratives, Documentaries and Short Films in New York City from June 11-14 JOHN SINGLETON’S BOYZ N THE HOOD, ABFF INDEPENDENT, HOSTED BY DAVID BANNER AND TASHA SMITH’SBOXED...
Harvest Girls International Inc. Transformation begins with You   Harvest Girls International empowers women and young girls through workshops, seminars, personal development training and life coaching.  We collaborate with other community organizations and businesses to give our clients the best in Transformation...
The Atlanta Cares Organization’s Director Brenda Coleman By: Paige Jordan (A.M.P.S. Magazine) Mrs.Brenda Coleman invited A.M.P.S. Magazine to Atlanta’s APEX Museum which is rich in history and content. Mrs. Coleman is one of the leaders for the Atlanta CARES program, an...
For those of you who have experienced a loss there are a few things to consider when you are searching for that loved one who is considered missing. . In calling 911, your call may get a response within...
I am the morning meteorologist. I go on air at about 4:27 in the morning. Good Morning Indiana is the name of our morning newscast. We stay on air till about 7AM. After 7 we give news and weather...
Ericka Flye:  I am a news anchor at WRTV Channel 6 in Indianapolis. I was born and raised in Anderson, IN and still have a lot of family there.  I attended Elementary, Middle, and High School in Anderson. For...

GOD’S VISION

GOD’S VISION Visits Cleveland Mississippi A Special thanks; from God’s Vision and company, Cleo Camphor, CEO, and founder of the organization, Indianapolis, Ind.  Along with the Rose Hill M. B. Church Family, Dr. James and Dr. Mary Waldrop host the event....

Stay connected

1,000FansLike
1,000FollowersFollow
1,000FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe

Latest article

Nipsey Hussle’s Funeral Destracted by More Violence

Nipsey Hussle‘s funeral procession was marred by more “senseless violence” on Thursday night, with one person being shot to death and three...

SPACE X Launch Successful

Elon Musk does it again. On Thursday, April 11 at 6:35 p.m. EDT, Falcon Heavy launched the Arabsat-6A...

Baylor Wins 3rd National Championship

Baylor Beats Notre Dame in the 2019 NCAA Women's Final Four. 82-81 Baylor keeps...